There are three (3) locations that take diabetic supplies:
 N.E.W Community Clinic: 920-437-9773
 Green Bay Missions: 920-676-0571
 Casa Alba: 920-445-0104

If you are wondering where you can go to get a tetanus, Tdap, shingles, or pneumonia vaccine, please speak with your provider. If you don’t have a provider, you can call a local pharmacy to see if they offer these vaccines.

**It is also a good tip to always check with GoodRx.Com for free coupons that could work with your prescriptions to decrease your cost! **

If you need a tuberculosis (TB) test or TB (PPD) test results, please visit for a list of testing locations or call N.E.W Community Clinic at 920-437-9773.

If you would like to test your well water, you can buy a well water test kit. The kit costs $30 per test and payment is due when you pick up your results.

You can pick up the kit/s from Public Health Mondays-Fridays from 8:00-4:30 pm from either of the Public Health Division locations:Kits can be dropped off after you have completed them at the Duck Creek Center during these times:

Monday: 8:00 - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 - 12:00 pm
*Non-holiday weeks only

If you are wondering about building issues or code enforcement /structural-local building department/code enforcement you should call your local City/Town/Village’s Building Inspector, Police, or Code Enforcement Officer. 

If you would like to report an illegal activity that is not in an establishment not licensed by Brown County Public Health, please call your local Police Department.

If you would like to report issues with your landlord or tenant, please call the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection landlord/tenant hotline at 1-800-422-7128 and your local building department/Code Enforcement Officer.

If you would like to report bed bugs, please call your local municipality’s building/Code Enforcement Officer, unless it is a commercial establishment such as a hotel then call Brown County Public Health at 920-448-6400.

If you have a mold or structural issue, please call your local building department for Structural issues and/or the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection landlord/tenant Hotline at 1-800-422-7128. For more information about mold, please visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website.

If you have a question about septic systems and sell construction permits, please call the Brown County Planning and Land Services Department at 920-448-6480.

If you have a health question or complaint within the City of De Pere, please call the City of De Pere Health Department at 920-339-4050.

If you have sharps to dispose of, please see the list of drop off sites here. There is no cost to drop off sharps at the below sites. At these sites, users can pick up a sticker and pamphlet and dispose of their used sharps in puncture-proof containers such as empty detergent bottles or sharps containers. Program stickers must be attached to the container and the container should be placed in a plastic bag for delivery to the sharps collection site.

For additional resources please visit:
Brown County Public Health:
US Department of Labor:

If you are looking for routine childhood vaccines through vaccines for children (VFC), contact your primary care provider. Many providers are part of the VFC program.

You may also call the number on the back of your insurance card to have a provider recommended to you.
You may also contact N.E.W Community clinic. They accept patients with Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, or are uninsured. Call 920-437-9337.

Their hours of operation are:
Monday 8 am – 5 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 8 am – 6 pm
Thursday 8 am – 5 pm
Friday 8 a m- Noon
Who qualifies for VFC?
Any child 0 through the age of 18 without insurance, underinsured, Medicaid eligible, or are American Indian or Alaska Native

Well Badger Resource Center (Digital): 
This online resource provides answers to questions about government programs like WIC or FoodShare, healthcare coverage and services, mental health resources and children's health resources.

*Please note that this page contains links to reputable sources outside of Brown County Public Health (BCPH). BCPH is not able to update the content on external pages. Pages may be subject to delayed updates depending on the website owner.