Each fall the Brown County Rifle Range is open to the general public for sight in purposes. Experienced park staff are available during our range hours to assist shooters with adjusting their sights.
This facility can also be reserved by law enforcement agencies, hunter education instructors and security companies.
Features of the Brown County Rifle Range:
- 10 shooting lanes
- Hearing protection provided
- Bore sighting
- Targets provided
- Targets setup at 25, 50 and 100 yard distances
- Staff assistance
- Handicap accessible booths
- Archery & crossbow lanes available
- Handgun, shotguns, rifles, crossbow, compound bows are welcomed
- Portable toilet
- Covered benches
- Open rain or shine