Bay Shore Campground
Bay Shore Park is located along the bay at 5637 Sturgeon Bay Rd, New Franken WI approximately 15 miles northeast of Green Bay on State Highway 57, and 30 minutes from Sturgeon Bay (Door Co). We have approximately 110 wooded campsites situated atop the Niagra Escarpment; 90 sites with water and electric hookups, 18 sites with no hookups and 2 group campsites (one with and one without hookups). All sites have asphalt pads, fire rings, and picnic tables. Bay Shore can accommodate travel trailers of all sizes. Amenities include shower facilities, a dump station, firewood, ice, laundry, boat launch, Jump Pillow (hours vary), playground, a set of concrete bag toss boards, and hiking & biking trails on the property. Free WIFI available near ship themed playground and park pavilion.
Online reservations may be made 364 days in advance; however, NO refunds or site changes will be allowed, plan accordingly.
The campground will open for the season on April 30, 2022 (gates will open at 10am).
- Firewood may only be brought in from Brown, Kewaunee and southern Door Counties.
- Firewood is sold in a vending machine for $10/two bundles, cash only.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. (No setup, no generators, no radios, or other loud voices or noises are allowed during this time).
- All even numbered sites (2-88) are first-come, first-serve; and odd numbered sites (1-87) reserved online only.
- All site numbers between 200-301 are first-come; first-serve.
- A tent or camper must be present on the first night of your first-come, first-serve reservation.
- Check out time is 3:00 p.m.
- Only one camping party per site. No more than 5 non-family members per site.
- Two group sites available at a first-come, first-serve basis. 20 people and up to 8 tents allowed maximum.
- No more than two vehicles allowed per site. One camper, one vehicle and one boat would be allowable at one site.
- Camping is allowed for no more than 21 consecutive days.
- Keep your campsite clean and make sure to remove all trash from campsite and firepit ring before departing.
Bay Shore Park campsites are available both at a first come, first serve basis and online reservations. All reservations must be made online two days in advance of your stay, as in person or phone reservations are not allowed.
Water and electric sites are $32/night and Rustic sites are $22/night.
Current First Come, First Serve Site Availability
Site Details (lengths & amps)
Brown County Fairgrounds
A great camping location for larger motorhomes and RVs looking to stay close to the city (tent camping is not allowed without special permit). The Fairgrounds is located at 1500 Fort Howard Avenue, off of Ashland Avenue in the City of De Pere. Camping is permitted on the midway during available dates. When special events are scheduled at the Fairgrounds, we will be unable to accept campers. Reservations are not accepted, campsites at the Brown County Fairgrounds are available at a first come, first serve basis only.
Amenities included shower facilities, an RV dump station and boat launch. Free WIFI available. Check out time is 3:00 pm. Pets are accepted in the campground only and must be on a leash at all times. No fire rings onsite.
Fees: $32 per night. A special event RV parking/camping rate of $60 per day is in effect for any Lambeau Field event (games, concerts, etc). This fee is applied for the day before and the day of any special event.
Camping at the Fairgrounds is currently open for 2022, please check the availability calendar below to plan your stay with us.
Brown County Fairgrounds Availability Calendar
Reforestation Camp Campgrounds
Our newest campground is slated to open in early Summer 2022, please stay tuned for announcements!