The Reforestation Camp provides 19 miles of bike trails for our outdoor enthusiasts! Trail passes are required for all persons 16 years or older. Daily Passes and Annual Passes can be purchased online and also at the trailhead.
** New for 2021 – The trailhead has been relocated to the northside of the upper parking lot **
- Obey safe biking guidelines including wearing your helmet!
- Stay on marked trails!
- Signal or sound off to horseback riders or hikers you encounter on the trails.
- Follow trail signs and closures.
- Be a good trail steward and remain off the trails after heavy rains.
- Yield right-of-way to all trail users.
- Attach pass to outer clothing or bike so the pass is visible at all times.
- Report trail hazards, violations and incidents to County Park Staff.
Please be a good trail steward and remain off the trails after heavy rains.
Trails Hours When Open: 8am to Sunset