Brown County Parks has approximately 6 miles of marked and groomed fat tire bike trails located at the Reforestation Camp. Trails are located at the Reforestation Camp in the lower parking lot near the Pines Shelter. Trail passes are required for all persons 16 years or older. Daily Passes and Annual Passes can be purchased online and also at the trailhead.
- Obey safe biking guidelines including wearing your helmet!
- Stay on marked trails!
- Follow trail signs and closures.
- No pets allowed on groomed trails at the Reforestation Camp.
- Yield right-of-way to all trail users.
- Attach pass to outer clothing or bike so the pass is visible at all times.
- Report trail hazards, violations and incidents to County Park Staff
Restrooms are available in the Pines shelter located near the Snow Bike trailhead as well as in the Lodge located in the Reforestation Camp's upper parking lot.
Please be a good trail steward and stay off trails when snow is soft and your tires are leaving a rut.
Trail hours when open: sunrise - 11:00 pm