Trail Conditions - Summer
Mark your calendars, the Reforestation Camp's Horse and Mountain Bike Trails will CLOSE for the season at sunset on Thursday, November 18, 2021.
Reforestation Camp Mountain Bike Trail Conditions
Campground construction in progress. Slow down for any vehicles or work in progress on trail.
Bike trail detours are no longer active. The starting point of Balsam has been moved several hunderd feet east of its origional location to bypass campground.
Trails are open, enjoy!
- Obey safe biking guidelines including wearing your helmet!Stay on marked trails!
- Signal or sound off to horseback riders or hikers you encounter on the trails.
- Follow trail signs and closures.
- Be a good trail steward and remain off the trails after heavy rains.
- Yield right-of-way to all trail users.
- Attach pass to outer clothing or bike so the pass is visible at all times.
- Report trail hazards, violations and incidents to County Park Staff.
Reforestation Camp Horse Trail Conditions
Trails are open, enjoy! Please be a good trail steward and remain off the trails after heavy rains.
*Neshota Park Horse Trails are open (please note there may be detours posted due to flooding)
*Fox River Trail Horse Trails are open