The Brown County Health & Human Services Department provides comprehensive programming for adults with mental health issues who lack the resources to obtain services elsewhere in the community. Consumers work with a multi-disciplinary team to identify their needs and develop treatment plans that reduce the need for inpatient hospitalization and maintain the least restrictive living environment.
Individuals Seeking Services Must:
- Be residents of Brown County
- Have a mental health or mental health and substance use issue that requires treatment or intervention
- Have difficulty in obtaining services elsewhere
- Case Management Services
- Community Support Program
- Comprehensive Community Services Program
- Substance Abuse Services
- Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic
- Psychiatric Inpatient Hospital
For additional information, please contact Brown County Health & Human Services at (920) 391-6940.
For Immediate, Life-threatening Emergency
Call 911 to request that police, fire or ambulance immediately respond to a life-threatening emergency.
For Crisis Services and Suicide Prevention
Call the Crisis Center at (920) 436-8888.
Brown County Mental Health Navigation Guide
To view the Brown County Mental Health Navigation Guide, please click here.