Children's Long Term Support
The Children's Long-Term Support (CLTS) Program helps children with disabilities and their families through supports and services that help children grow and live their best lives. CLTS is a home and community-based service waiver. CLTS uses a Medicaid waiver for children with Physical Disabilities, Developmental Disabilities, or Mental Health disorders to fund services.
The child living in your care must:
- Be younger than age 22.
- Be eligible for Wisconsin Medicaid.
- Live at home, in foster care, or in another approved setting.
- Meet with a coordinator to complete the screening tool to determine eligibility.
- Be able to get safe, required care at home or in the community.
Cost: There may be a Parental Fee associated with the program based on family income.
Once your child is enrolled in CLTS, you work with a team. The team includes:
- The child in your care.
- Your family (parents, caregivers) and others you want to be involved.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS).
- A Brown County Health and Human Services support and service coordinator.
- The child’s provider(s).
Your Support and Service Coordinator will meet with your family to help identify outcomes and develop a service plan specific for your child and family’s needs. Supports and Services at a Glance.
How to contact:
To make a referral, please call 920-448-7884. Referrals can also be made securely on-line via the Children’s Funding Referral Form
For additional questions, please contact program supervisors:
Christina Courtney, 920-448-6129, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Angela Wypiszynski, 920-448-6024 email@example.com.
How to become a provider:
If your agency is interested in becoming CLTS provider contact Christina Courtney, 920-448-6129, firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
Medicaid and Children’s Services Program Benefits Overview, P-02996
Wisconsin Department of Health Services - CLTS
Children's Community Options Program (CCOP)
All in for Kids: CLTS Family Newsletter - 2022, 2021, 2020, and 2019.
|Contact:||CLTS Referral Line
|Address:||111 N Jefferson St
Green Bay, WI 54301