Children & Youth
  - Child Labor Work Permits
How to obtain a minor work permit.
  - Boat Launch Permit - Brown County Annual Permit
Information on Brown County's annual boat launch permit.
  - Dog Licensing
How to obtain a dog license in Brown County.
  - Emergency Alarm Permit
How and where to obtain an Emergency Alarm Permit in Brown County.
  - Marriage License - Apply for a Marriage License
Marriage License Information
  - Passports - U.S.
Apply for a U.S. Passport
  - Wisconsin State Trail Pass
Information regarding Wisconsin State Trail pass.