September 20, 2021 - Fall Forum 2021 is Going Virtual – Register Today!
We are excited to open registration for Fall Forum 2021 “Fourward Together”! Youth in 7th grade and up, adult volunteers, 4-H Youth Development staff - let’s learn together! 2020 Virtual Fall Forum was a huge success with over 450 participants, and we believe 2021 will be even better!
Fall Forum – Friday November 5 – Saturday, November 6, will bring youth and adult leaders and Extension staff together to connect, collaborate, celebrate, and to build excitement for the new 4-H year!
Fall Forum will feature:
- Chad Littlefield’s keynote and workshops “Connection Before Content”. Plan to be engaged and inspired! Chad is an amazing facilitator!
- Over 25 educational sessions taught by youth leaders, adult volunteers and staff.
- Friday night interactive sessions are back!!!
- Celebration of 2020-21 Hall of Fame laureates and Salute to Excellence recipients
- Youth in grades 7th - 13th grade, adult volunteers, and Extension staff are encouraged to join us in this incredible event!
- Registration is open until Sunday, October 10
- $30 registration (includes t-shirt, an incredible keynote, fantastic educational seminars, and more!) Fall Forum materials will be mailed to you!
- Register through 4-H Online 2.0
- Pay by credit card or check
- Check with your club and county - many offer scholarships to attend!
We hoped Fall Forum would be in person this year. This week, the planning team, with the support of the Institute Director, made the decision to move to virtual. Why? Because we care about you and your safety. COVID-19 infection rates are high statewide, and we are committed to hold Fall Forum for you!
Fall Forum is brought to you by an incredible team of youth and adult volunteers from the Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council (WLC) with the support of county and state staff. You can be a part of the WLC leadership team. Find out how here!
Register by October 1 to be entered into a drawing for 4-H prizes and fun learning tools! The registration deadline is October 10.
See you at Fall Forum!