February 3, 2022 - Tailwaggers Club Announcement
Class registration this year will be held at STEM Innovation Center on the UWGB Campus, 2019 Innovation Way, Green Bay Room #136 on Saturday, February 19 from 9:30 am for all new and returning members.
We will be training at Brown County Fairgrounds in the North Judging Barn (where the rabbits were housed during the fair), again this year. Saturday, April 23 @ 10:00 am we will be cleaning and moving our equipment into the building. We will need help from our members to make this go smoothly and quickly. Again this year we will have New Members only start training classes on Tuesday, April 27, at the Fairgrounds. All returning members will have their first training class on May 4, at the Fairgrounds.
We will train each week on Wednesday evenings starting at 6pm promptly.
April 27; May 4, 11, 18, 25; June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; July 6, 13, 20, 27.
At the close of our training season we will have our Graduation on Saturday, July 30 and move out date July 31. We will discuss class selection in more detail at registration night.
For information/forms on Tailwaggers Dog Project’s go to web site https://www.browncountywi.gov/departments/extension-brown-county/4-h-youth-development/tailwaggers-4-h-club/. Information you will find there includes meeting dates, our bylaws and our Class Registration forms. You may print and fill out forms and bring them to the meeting or we will have all the forms available at registration, too. If you have friends that you think may enjoy our project, feel free to bring them along. If you have any questions before class registration, please feel free to contact me at 920-680-9001 or email at email@example.com.
THINGS TO BRING THE NIGHT OF CLASS REGISTRATION
1. There will be several forms to fill out that night. Most forms found on line and can be filled out ahead of time and brought to the meeting.
1) Class Registration Form
2) Trainers Agreement Form
3) 4-H Enrollment profile on line for those young people that have not been a member before of Tailwaggers or another 4-H club. (we will have a computer available)
4) Brown County Youth Expectations form
5) Photo Release Form
6) Shot Records
2. Registration fees are $23 for each member training one dog enrolled. If a member is training more than one dog the fee is $25. For those of you not enrolled in another 4-H club, there is an additional $1.00 fee per child for insurance. Please bring all fees the night of registration.
3. A copy of the Shot Record Form completed in full along with a copy of the Rabies certificate. A negative for parasites fecal sample dated March 1, 2020 or after will need to be handed in prior to the start of training. For safety reasons, we can not let you bring your dog to class until we see proof of vaccinations. All vaccinations and stool checks must be done by a veterinary practice or adequate proof.
4. We will have a limited supply of equipment for sale you might need for classes. We can place an order and have the equipment available for the first night of training. We will assist with what you will need.
Submitted by Angela Duckart, Tailwaggers 4-H Dog Project Leader