Community gardens offer countless benefits to participants and their communities! Interested in starting a garden in your community? Below are some great resources to get you started. Please also feel free to contact the Brown County Community Garden Coordinator at (920)391-4660 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
- "Common Crops for Community Gardens"
- "Community Gardens--Where People and Plants Come Together"
- "Raised Beds and Containers for Community Gardens"
- "Soil Contaminants in Community Gardens"
- "Starting a Community Garden--How to put Your Plot on the Path to Success"