Extension Brown County is available to help with any of your Horticulture questions. We offer free consultations on lawn care, insect and disease diagnosis, gardening, trees, shrubs, and plant and insect identification.
Please use one of the following ways to submit your question:
- Due to COVID-19, we are encouraging virtual services. Please try to utilize email or phone communication if possible.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (two pictures maximum please)
- Call 920-391-4615 and leave a voicemail. Staff are working from home and will return your call as soon as possible.
- Visit us at the STEM Innovation Center in Room#113 during regular business hours. You may leave your sample with the receptionist. Horticulture staff will be in touch with you via phone or email regarding your sample.
- If you prefer contactless sample drop off, there is a table provided at the STEM Innovation Center's southeast entrance. Please fill out a form and drop the sample and form to be identified in bin provided.
We are here to serve you by connecting the University system, Master Gardener volunteers, and you - Northeast Wisconsin residents - to help things grow.