Human Resources
1. Do I have to reside in Brown County to be employed by Brown County?


2. How do I contact the Wisconsin Job Center?

You can call them at (888) 258-9966 or visit them on thier website

3. How do I file for Unemployment?

To file for unemployment, please contact the Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance Benefits Services by going online to

4. If I am under 18 years old, how do I obtain a work permit?

To obtain a work permit, contact the County Clerk's Office at (920) 448-4016.

5. Where do I go to obtain a social security card?

To obtain a social security card, visit the Social Security Administration building located at 1561 Dousman Street, Green Bay, WI.

If you have questions, please contact their office at (800) 772-1213 or visit their website: