Here are some examples of fraudulent activities that are considered program violations for the Housing Choice Voucher Program (this list is not all inclusive)
All fraud referrals can be made anonymously and all information provided will remain confidential. Additionally, due to program confidentiality rules, the BCHA nor ICS can provide updates on the progress or outcome of a fraud investigation.
- Unreported Household Members
- Unreported Income
- Drug Use
- Criminal Activity
- To report fraud, please contact Integrated Community Solutions at 920-496-1934.
- Fill out the Fraud Referral Form and return to Integrated Community Solutions (email firstname.lastname@example.org and Fraud Referral Form)
- When reporting Fraud, please provide as much detailed information as possible including the person’s name, address and specific information relative to the alleged fraudulent activity (name(s) of unauthorized individual, employer name, arrest dates, etc.).
- For further information regarding reporting fraud, please reference this “Guide for Reporting Fraud.”