Notice of Nondiscrimination
Brown County Planning Commission/Green Bay
Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
- The Brown County Planning Commission/Green Bay MPO is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from the participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, age, religion, income status or limited English proficiency (LEP) in any and all programs, activities or services administered by the Brown County Planning Commission/Green Bay MPO in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related nondiscrimination authorities.
- Any person who believes they’ve been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice may file a complaint with the Brown County Planning Commission/Green Bay MPO.
- For more information on the Brown County Planning Commission/Green Bay MPO’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 920-448-6480, (for hearing impaired, please use Wisconsin Relay 711 - https://wisconsinrelay.com, email email@example.com; or visit our administrative office at 305 E. Walnut Street, Room 320, Green Bay, WI 54301. For more information, visit www.browncountywi.gov/BCPCGreenBayMPO_TitleV
- A complaint may also be filed directly with any of the following:
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT), Taqwanya Smith, Senior Title VI and ADA Coordinator, Phone: (608) 266-8129, TTY (800) 947-3529, Fax: (608)267-3641, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 4822 Madison Yards Way, 5th Floor South, Madison, WI 535705. For more information, visit the WisDOT Title VI-ADA website.
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Office of Civil Rights. 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE, 8th Floor E81-105, Washington, DC 20590, Phone: (202) 366-0693, email: FHWA.TitleVIcomplaints@dot.gov
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration (FTA), Office of Civil Rights, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20590, Phone: 1-888-446-4511 or 711(Relay), email: FTACivilRightsCommunications@dot.gov
| ||If information is needed in another language, contact 920-448-6480.|
| ||Si se necesita informacion en otro idioma de contacto, 920-448-6480.|
| ||Yog muaj lus qhia ntxiv rau lwm hom lus, hu rau 920-448-6480. |