« Back

Business Licensing

If you’re interested in opening a business, you may need a license from the Public Health department. Restaurants, bars (tavern), hotels, and food stands all require a license. Tourist rooming houses (like Airbnb), tattoo establishments, body piercing establishments, and pools all require a license as well. Talk to one of our Public Health Sanitarians for personalized answers on your licensing questions.

2019-2020 Establishment License Application

2019-2020 Fee Schedule

Public Swimming Pools
Tourist Rooming Houses
Tattoo Establishments
Body Piercing


Contact:  Environmental Health Unit - Sanitarian
Phone: 920-448-6400 x5
Click here to email
Address:  2198 Glendale Ave, Green Bay WI, 54303