Please check back for more information.
- The Wisconsin Court System's web site https://www.wicourts.gov contains many helpful resources, including an Online Self-Help Center, forms, and instructional materials.
- The Wisconsin State Law Library web site https://wilawlibrary.gov provides many helpful links to information about almost any legal subject.
- The Wisconsin Register in Probate Association web site www.wripa.org provides information to guide you through the process of probate and guardianship.
- The State Bar of Wisconsin Web site www.wisbar.org provides helpful information including lawyer information, law-related products and resources for research, and information about lawyer practices, conduct and regulation. There is also a section that provides information for the public.
- The State of Wisconsin Blue Book is published by the Wisconsin State Legislature to help the general public better understand Wisconsin State Government, including the legal system. The web site can be found at the following address: https://legis.wisconsin.gov/lrb/blue-book.