|All||A - D||E - H||I - L||M - P||Q - T||U - Z|
- Auction Biography Form - Download
- Auction Information & Agreement Form - Download
- Auction Non Brown County Verification Form - Download
- Auction Photo & Consignment Form - Download
- Auction Potential Buyer List - Download
- Auction Project Summary - Dairy - Download
- Auction Project Summary - Market Animals - Download
- Auction Requirements, Procedures, and Guidelines - Download
- Auction Scholarship Application - Download
- Auction Thank You to Buyer Instructions - Download
- Friend of 4-H Nomination Form - Download
- I Dare You Award Nomination Form - Download
- Key Award Nomination Form - Download
- Special Needs Award - Download
- Volunteer Leader Meritorious Service Award Nomination Form - Download
- Volunteer of the Year Nomination Form - Download
4-H Club Officers
- Reporter Record Book Criteria Evaluation Form - Download
- Reporter Record Book Criteria - Download
- Secretary Book Criteria - Download
- Secretary Record Book Evaluation Form - Download
- Treasurer Record Book Criteria - Download
- Treasurer Record Book Evaluation Form - Download
4-H Committees and Jobs
- 4-H Food Stand Basic Food Safety Tips - Download
- 4-H Food Stand Procedures for Adult and Youth Volunteers - Download
4-H Events - County
- 4-H Foods Revue Guidelines - Download
- 4-H Foods Revue Registration - Download
- Creative Arts Festival - Drama (plays & skits) Guidelines - Download
- Creative Arts Festival - Drama (plays & skits) Rating Sheet - Download
- Creative Arts Festival - Multimedia Guidelines - Download
- Creative Arts Festival - Multimedia Rating Sheet - Download
- Creative Arts Festival - Music & Movement Guidelines - Download
- Creative Arts Festival - Music & Movement Rating Sheet - Download
- Creative Arts Festival - Speech, Storytelling, Readers Theater, Poetry & Demonstration Guidelines - Download
- Creative Arts Festival - Speech, Storytelling, Readers Theater, Poetry & Demonstration Rating Sheet - Download
- Game Day 3 on 3 Basketball Rules - Download
- Game Day Bean Bag Toss Rules - Download
- Game Day Registration Form - Download
- Learn to Curl Waiver - Download
- Vegetable Exhibiting & Judging for Fair - Download
4-H Events - National
- 2019-2020 Educational Experience Application - PDF - Download
- 2019-2020 Educational Experience Application ONLINE
Click here for the online application.
- 4-H Leaders Association Reimbursement Request - Download
- Camp Upham Woods Reimbursement Request - Download
- Expenses Over $500 - Instructions - Download
- Financial Assistance Application - Download
4-H for New Families
- December 2019 Edition - Download
- February 2020 Edition - Organizational Structure and Opportunities - Download
- January 2020 Edition - Download
- March 2020 Edition - Volunteering & Community Service - Download
- November 2019 Edition - Download
- October 2019 Edition - Download
4-H Grants and Scholarships
- 4-H Leaders Association Scholarship Application - Download
- 4-H Leaders Association Scholarship Guidelines - Download
- Teresa Brittnacher Memorial Poultry Scholarship Application - Download
- Teresa Brittnacher Memorial Poultry Scholarship Instructions - Download
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) - Download
The language Assistance Program is designed to help Limited English Proficient (LEP) members with their language needs.
- Civil Process Information Form - Download
Form to fill out for paper service.
- Civil Process Requirements - Download
Review requirements for Civil Process in Brown County
- Service Time Requirements - Download
Required time needed to serve papers
- Writ of Execution Brochure - Download
Additional information on the Process of a Writ of Execution
- Writ of Restitution (Eviction) - Download
Information of the Process of an Eviction
- 2020 Horticulture Classes - Download
- 2020 Partisan Office Candidate Paperwork - Download
- Absentee Ballot Request - Download
- Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate information click here
- Brown County Alarm Permit Application - Download
- Brown County Alarm Permit Directions - Download
- Brown County Population
2019 Brown County Population
- Brown County Timber Cutting Permit - Download
Form needs to be filed with the County Clerk and DNR prior to the beginning of timber cutting.
- Campaign Finance Report (Long) - Download
- Campaign Finance Report (No Activity) - Download
- Campaign Registration Statement - Download
- Campaign Termination - Download
- Child Labor Permit - Download
- Commercial Event Application - Download
- Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan 2017-2022 - Download
- Confidential Information Release Authorization - Download
If you require assistance with your child support case from a family member or other individual, you must submit a Confidential Release of Information Authorization.
A notation will be made in the file allowing us to discuss your case with the individual listed on the release ONLY.
- Death Certificate
Death Certificate information click here
- Declaration of Candidacy - Download
- Dependent Care Application - Download
- You must meet the criteria for Huber.
- Children under 15 years of age (original birth certificate or copy of the original birth certificate is required).
- Medical documentation from a doctor showing an elders inability to care for themselves is required for elder care.
- Other parent / caregiver must be working or unavailable.
- There must be no other adult care provider available.
- Schedule of the primary care giver must be provided in writing on company letterhead.
- Proposed location of child / elder care must be provided in writing.
- You must complete a Dependent Care application.
- People with the following are disqualified:
- Harassment injunction
- Abuse injunction
- Child abuse allegation
- CHIPS petition
- Charges of violence toward family members
- Conviction of a sexual offense involving children
There is no guarantee of dependent care privileges.
- Donate to Parks - Download
- Event Speaking Request Form - Download
- Related: Event/Speaking Request
- Fairgrounds Strategic Master Plan - Download
- Fox River State Recreational Trail Assessment - Download
- Huber Pre-Registration Form - Download
Inmates that have been sentenced to Huber privileges must fill out this form and other required documentation at least 10 days prior to your jail sentence report date.
- Interpreter Confidentiality Form - Download
- Inventory and Analysis of Brown County Marinas, Launches and Harbors for Watercraft Safe Refuge - Download
- Manure Applicator Update - November 2019 - Download
- Marriage Certifcate
Marriage Certificate information click here
- Marriage License Informational Brochure (Spanish) - Download
- Marriage License Informational Brochure - Download
- Nomination Papers for Nonpartisan Office - Download
- Nomination Papers for Partisan Office - Download
- Political Yard Signs
- General Yard Sign Placement Regulations - Download
- Political Yard Signs in Green Bay Right of way - Download
- Privacy Protection - Download
Privacy protection prevents the release of information for those at risk of harm from domestic violence. If releasing your address, telephone number, employer or other location information would put you at risk, please fill out and return the form to our agency.
- Property Tax Collections & Municipal Payments Reports
Visit the Property Tax Collections & Municipal Payments Reports page to view the Collections, Municipal Payments, and Specials reports.
- Pro Se Forms and Documents
Pro Se Forms and Documents for individuals to file with the court are available through the Wisconsin Courts website.
- Register of Deeds Fee Schedule
Click here to view the Register of Deeds office fee schedule
- Resilient Farms Conference Agenda - Download
Thursday, December 12th @ Kalahari, Wisconsin Dells.
Click here for more information.
- Volunteer Waiver - Download
- Voter Registration - Download
- Wisconsin Dairy and Beef Wellbeing Conference - Download
Hemp Meeting Resources
- Program Book - December 5, 2019 - Download
Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
Visit the DOR Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms page to view available Lottery and Gaming Credit application and removal forms.
Please note: only forms LC-100, LC-110, and LC-400 are returned to Brown County Treasurer.
- Accident Self Reporting System
- Related: Accident Self-Reporting System
Report an accident that officers did not respond to.
- Crime Tip Submission
- Related: Provide a Crime Tip
Report crime tips, or identification of individuals posted to social media.
- Found Property Submission Form - Download
Return the form by email or in-person to the Brown County Sheriff's Office.
- Gas Drive Off - Download
Form needed to be filled out for intentional gas drive offs
- Incident Self-Reporting Service
The Incident Self-Reporting Service website allows victim of a crime that occurred within the limits of the Sheriff's enforcement jurisdiction (anywhere in Brown County other than the City of Green Bay, City of De Pere, Village of Ashwaubenon, Village of Wrightstown, Village of Hobart, Village of Pulaski and the Town of Lawrence) to file police reports from anywhere with Internet access.
- If the incident you wish to report is an emergency, a crime in progress or involves any type of injury, please stop now and dial 9-1-1.
- For any incident that requires a police officer to respond dial the police non-emergency number (920) 391-7450.
- Before you proceed, you should be aware that it is a crime to make a false police report and all instances of false reports will be prosecuted.
- This site may only be used to report a limited set of criminal incidents with very specific criteria.
- The website will NOT work on mobile devices or tablets. It must be completed on a desktop browser.
- Missing Property Serial Numbers
- Related: Missing Property Serial Numbers
If you recently had items stolen, or go missing and they have been reported to The Sheriff's Office but you did not have serial numbers to give deputies at the time, you can enter the serial numbers here so they can be added to the missing and stolen items database.
- Officer Misconduct Complaint
- Related: Officer Misconduct Complaint
Online submission form for any complaints of officer misconduct
- Property Return Form
- Related: Evidence Return Request Form
Property can be returned by appointment on Monday's and Wednesday's between 8a-4p
An appointment is required to retrieve your property. Property will not be available for pick up without an appointment with The Evidence Specialist.
- School Bus Incident Report Form - Download
- Related: School Bus Incident Report Form
Bus companies reporting form. Download or fill out the online form. All downloaded forms can be emailed here.
- Special Needs Alert Form - Download
- Related: Special Needs Alert Form
- The Brown County Sheriff's office in partnership with Brown County Public Safety Communications have released a Special Needs Alert Form.
- This form will help deputies, fire fighters, EMS personnel and dispatchers better serve the community
- The form is voluntary, but gives information on any special needs a specific individuals of all ages in the home may have.
- For example, someone with autism who has no sense of danger.
Forms can be filled out online and emailed to the link here
or mailed to County Public Safety - 3028 Curry Lane, Green Bay WI 54311
- Traffic Enforcement Request
- Related: Traffic Enforcement Request
Request extra traffic control in a specific area.
Public Records Request
- DPPA Permissible Use Records Request Form - Download
Based upon the Federal Driver’s Privacy Protection Act, this request must be completed before information containing personally identifiable information in the Police Report can be released without redaction. Knowledge of what access and uses are permitted under the listed Federal Act is the responsibility of the Requester.
- DPPA Personal Release Form - Download
Consent to authorize police department's and its employees to fully release all of your personal information and highly restricted personal information under the Driver's Privacy Protectiong Act
- Records Request Form
- Related: Public Records Access Request
For General Public Use Only!
Attorney firms, Insurance companies, or other agencies must send a request with a signature on letterhead via email, fax, or mail.
Records requests will be handled in the order that they were received.
- This may take up to 10 business days.
- Please do not send multiple requests as this will result in duplicate responses and fees. .
- This may take up to 10 business days.
Rules and Regulations
- Electronic Monitoring Program Rules and Regulations - Download
Download a copy of rules and regulations that must be followed for inmates sentenced to Electronic Monitoring Program (EMP)
- Huber Law Rules and Regulations - Download
Download a copy of the rules and regulations that must be followed for inmates sentenced to Huber
- Inmate Handbook - Download
Download a copy of the Inmate Handbook that all inmates in the Brown County Jail is required to adhere to.
- Attorney Information - Download
Attorney guide to Sheriff sales
- Suggested Notice of Sale Format - Download
See the attachment for the suggested Notice of Sale format
- Suggested Report of Sale Notice - Download
See the attached form for the suggested format for a Report of Sale Notice
- Private Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Cancellation of a Holding Tank Agreement - Download
- Certified soil testers list - Download
- Existing system inspection (PDF format) - Download
- Existing system inspection (Word format) - Download
- Holding tank agreement - Download
- Holding tank servicing contract - Download
- Installers List - Download
- Per capita sizing for POWTS undersized system - Download
- Pretreatment POWTS maintenance agreement - Download
- Pumpers List - Download
- Sanitary permit application - Download
- Soil evaluation report - Download
- Cancellation of a Holding Tank Agreement - Download
- Benchmark certificate - Download
- Board of Adjustment adjacent property owners - Download
- Board of Adjustment notice of appeal - Download
- Certificate of compliance (Village of Bellevue) - Download
- Certificate of compliance (townships) - Download
- Shoreland floodplain wetland request - Download
- Shoreland permit application - Download
- Shoreland vegetation buffer agreement - Download
- Wetland delineators - Download
- Benchmark certificate - Download
- Wisconsin Fund - Private Onsite Wastewater Treatment System Replacement or Rehabilitation Financial Assistance Program