E - H
|All||A - D||E - H||I - L||M - P||Q - T||U - Z|
- Foot Care Options in Brown County - Download
Listing of clinic and in-home foot care options for Brown County residents
Gas Drive Off Report
- Gas Drive Off - Download
Form needed to be filled out for intentional gas drive offs
- Home Care Agency Listing - Download
A listing of home care agencies both medical and non-medical service providers, contact and service information.
- Home Care Options - Download
Description of and guide to choosing different types of home care.
- Hospice Agency Listing - Download
Listing of agencies that provide hospice and palliative care in Brown County. Includes contact and service information.
- Medical Assistance (Medicaid) Personal Care Benefit - Download
Information outlining benefits covered and not covered, what is needed to receive the benefit and a list of home care agencies that provide Medical Assistance (MA) Personal Care.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems - Download
Listing of providers for Personal Emergency Response Systems (aka Lifeline)
Housing for Seniors & Adults with Disabilities
- Assisted Living: Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) - Download
CBRFs are state licensed homes for five or more unrelated adults who need daily living assistance.
- Assisted Living: Residential Care Apartment Complexes (RCAC) List - Download
RCACs are registered or cerfified to provide housing to persons who can live on their own but would benefit from up to 28 hours a week of assistance with daily needs
- Federally Subsidized Apartments List - Download
Lists apartments in Brown County that receive federal subsidy to make rent affordable. Residents must be able to live independently or be able to hire help to come in.
- Housing Options Booklet - Download
Description of different types of housing, funding sources, along with regulations and oversight information.
- Independent Apartments List - Download
List of apartments in Brown County for persons age 55 and older. Must be able to live on your own or hire help as needed.
- Nursing Homes in Brown County List - Download
Nursing homes are designed for persons recovering from an illness or requiring long term support and nursing care.
- Wisconsin Housing Search Tool
https://wihousingsearch.org/ Easy to use service available to anyone looking for a house or apartment to rent in Wisconsin. Use the on-line search or call toll-free 1-877-428-8844. Select a city to get a list of properties, click a property for more information about cost and amenities. Free for renters to search and landlords to submit listings.