I - L
|All||A - D||E - H||I - L||M - P||Q - T||U - Z|
- Incident Self-Reporting Service
The Incident Self-Reporting Service website allows victim of a crime that occurred within the limits of the Sheriff's enforcement jurisdiction (anywhere in Brown County other than the City of Green Bay, City of De Pere, Village of Ashwaubenon, Village of Wrightstown, Village of Hobart, Village of Pulaski and the Town of Lawrence) to file police reports from anywhere with Internet access.
- If the incident you wish to report is an emergency, a crime in progress or involves any type of injury, please stop now and dial 9-1-1.
- For any incident that requires a police officer to respond dial the police non-emergency number (920) 391-7450.
- Before you proceed, you should be aware that it is a crime to make a false police report and all instances of false reports will be prosecuted.
- This site may only be used to report a limited set of criminal incidents with very specific criteria.
- The website will NOT work on mobile devices or tablets. It must be completed on a desktop browser.
Limited English Proficient (LEP) Language Assistance
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Language Assistance - Download
Free language assistance services are available to persons who do not speak, read, or write English fluently. The Language Assistance Program is designed to help Limited English Profecient (LEP) individuals with their language needs.
Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
- Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms
Visit the DOR Lottery and Gaming Credit Forms page to view available Lottery and Gaming Credit application and removal forms.
Please note: only forms LC-100, LC-110, and LC-400 are returned to Brown County Treasurer.