M - P
|All||A - D||E - H||I - L||M - P||Q - T||U - Z|
- Accident Self Reporting System
- Related: Accident Self-Reporting System
Report an accident that officers did not respond to.
- Crime Tip Submission
- Related: Provide a Crime Tip
Report crime tips, or identification of individuals posted to social media.
- Found Property Submission Form - Download
Return the form by email or in-person to the Brown County Sheriff's Office.
- Gas Drive Off - Download
Form needed to be filled out for intentional gas drive offs
- Incident Self-Reporting Service
The Incident Self-Reporting Service website allows victim of a crime that occurred within the limits of the Sheriff's enforcement jurisdiction (anywhere in Brown County other than the City of Green Bay, City of De Pere, Village of Ashwaubenon, Village of Wrightstown, Village of Hobart, Village of Pulaski and the Town of Lawrence) to file police reports from anywhere with Internet access.
- If the incident you wish to report is an emergency, a crime in progress or involves any type of injury, please stop now and dial 9-1-1.
- For any incident that requires a police officer to respond dial the police non-emergency number (920) 391-7450.
- Before you proceed, you should be aware that it is a crime to make a false police report and all instances of false reports will be prosecuted.
- This site may only be used to report a limited set of criminal incidents with very specific criteria.
- The website will NOT work on mobile devices or tablets. It must be completed on a desktop browser.
- Missing Property Serial Numbers
- Related: Missing Property Serial Numbers
If you recently had items stolen, or go missing and they have been reported to The Sheriff's Office but you did not have serial numbers to give deputies at the time, you can enter the serial numbers here so they can be added to the missing and stolen items database.
- Officer Misconduct Complaint
- Related: Officer Misconduct Complaint
Online submission form for any complaints of officer misconduct
- Property Return Form
- Related: Evidence Return Request Form
Property can be returned by appointment on Monday's and Wednesday's between 8a-4p
An appointment is required to retrieve your property. Property will not be available for pick up without an appointment with The Evidence Specialist.
- School Bus Incident Report Form - Download
- Related: School Bus Incident Report Form
Bus companies reporting form. Download or fill out the online form. All downloaded forms can be emailed here.
- Special Needs Alert Form - Download
- Related: Special Needs Alert Form
- The Brown County Sheriff's office in partnership with Brown County Public Safety Communications have released a Special Needs Alert Form.
- This form will help deputies, fire fighters, EMS personnel and dispatchers better serve the community
- The form is voluntary, but gives information on any special needs a specific individuals of all ages in the home may have.
- For example, someone with autism who has no sense of danger.
Forms can be filled out online and emailed to the link here
or mailed to County Public Safety - 3028 Curry Lane, Green Bay WI 54311
- Traffic Enforcement Request
- Related: Traffic Enforcement Request
Request extra traffic control in a specific area.
Public Records Request
- DPPA Permissible Use Records Request Form - Download
Based upon the Federal Driver’s Privacy Protection Act, this request must be completed before information containing personally identifiable information in the Police Report can be released without redaction. Knowledge of what access and uses are permitted under the listed Federal Act is the responsibility of the Requester.
- DPPA Personal Release Form - Download
Consent to authorize police department's and its employees to fully release all of your personal information and highly restricted personal information under the Driver's Privacy Protectiong Act
- Records Request Form
- Related: Public Records Access Request
For General Public Use Only!
Attorney firms, Insurance companies, or other agencies must send a request with a signature on letterhead via email, fax, or mail.
Records requests will be handled in the order that they were received.
- This may take up to 10 business days.
- Please do not send multiple requests as this will result in duplicate responses and fees. .
- This may take up to 10 business days.