Q - T
|All||A - D||E - H||I - L||M - P||Q - T||U - Z|
- Electronic Monitoring Program Rules and Regulations - Download
Download a copy of rules and regulations that must be followed for inmates sentenced to Electronic Monitoring Program (EMP)
- Huber Law Rules and Regulations - Download
Download a copy of the rules and regulations that must be followed for inmates sentenced to Huber
- Inmate Handbook - Download
Download a copy of the Inmate Handbook that all inmates in the Brown County Jail is required to adhere to.
- Attorney Information - Download
Attorney guide to Sheriff sales
- Suggested Notice of Sale Format - Download
See the attachment for the suggested Notice of Sale format
- Suggested Report of Sale Notice - Download
See the attached form for the suggested format for a Report of Sale Notice
Special Needs Alert
- Special Needs Alert Form - Download
- The Brown County Sheriff's office in partnership with Brown County Public Safety Communications have released a Special Needs Alert Form.
- This form will help deputies, fire fighters, EMS personnel and dispatchers better serve the community
- The form is voluntary, but gives information on any special needs a specific individuals of all ages in the home may have.
- For example, someone with autism who has no sense of danger.
Forms can be filled out online and emailed to the link here
or mailed to County Public Safety - 3028 Curry Lane, Green Bay WI 54311
Traffic Enforcement Request
- Traffic Enforcement Request
Request extra traffic control in a specific area.