- Brown County Inmate Lookup Tool - Search for Inmates in the Brown County Jail
- Pay Inmate's Bond - An inmate's bond can be paid here or
by phone 1-888-277-2535
You will need:
Inmate/Resident's Name, ID Number, and Facility Code - 1091
For bail paid on website, 9% service fee, up to $5000
- Inmate Accounts - Easy way for friends and family to put money on an inmate's account. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections- Sex Offender Registry - Public access to Wisconsin's Sex Offender Registry
- Wisconsin Circuit Court Access - Search Wisconsin Circuit Court System Cases
- VineLink - National Program assisting victims of crimes in tracking cases and notifying them of the release of their assailants.
- ICE Victim Notification - Connecting you with Homeland Security/Immigration and Customs Enforcement Victim webpage
- Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) website - Website with information related to PREA
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections- Prison Inmate Lookup - Search Wisconsin prison system inmates
- Social Security Office - Social Security Website
- Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles - Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Website
- ICARE - Order food and hygiene packages for inmates at BCJ
- Huber/Electronic Monitoring - Link to Huber/Electronic Monitoring section
- Main Jail - Link to main jail section
- WILENET- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Employment Opportunities - WILENET is administered by the Wisconsin Department of Justice Training and Standards Bureau. The website provides information regarding law enforcement employment and training to the public.