The visiting hours for the Work Release Center are as follows:
Male Visitation Schedule-
Monday Saturday Sunday
6:30-9:00p 8:00-11:00a 12:15-2:15p
Female Visitation Schedule-
Wedneday Saturday Sunday
6:30-9:00p 12:15-2:15p 8:00-11:00a
available at any time during the day, except during meal times.
Visitation Rules and Regulations
- Visitors must abide by county ordinances, federal and state laws.
- Visitor must produce proper ID
- Visitor may not be underd the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Visitors may submit to search procedure
- Visitor may not pass, or attempt anything to inmates
- Visitor may not bring food, gum, or beverages, into any visiting area.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited and enforceable by County Code.
- Visitor will not vandalize (scratch, marks, paint and/or break) equipment, furniture, fixtures or walls.
- Minor children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Visitors must be on the inmate's approved visitor list or the visit will be denied.
- No visitor who has been confined within the Brown County Jail within the past 30 days, will be allowed to visit an inmate.
- No one under the age of 18 shall be allowed to visit an inmate unless accompanied by their parent or guardia
- The parent or guardian must be on the inmate's approved visitor list.
- No more than 2 visitors shall be allowed to visit an inmate at any one time.
- the following exception will be considered: 3 family members may visit if one and/or two are under the age of 17.
- A visitor may be asked to leave at any time.
- A visit may be cancelled or visiting privileges suspended if a visitor does not follow visiting rules.
- Any illegal activity will result in a citation and/or arrest.
- Any conduct unbecoming will not be tolerated.
- Such actions as abusive language, profanity, drunkeness, public arguements and abuse conduct towards any staff will result in the visitor being asked to leave the facility
- A visit will be denied for the following reasons:
- The visitor is disruptive or dangerous
- the visit has history of disruptive behavior during previous visits
- The visitor is observed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The visitor refused to show satisfactory identification
- The visitor is not hte inmate's approved list
- The inmates refuses to visit
- During their appointed visiting day, all visitors must check in at the visitors desk and present at least one of the following forms of photo ID:
- Wisconsin's Driver's License
- Wisconsin Identification Card
- Browh County Identification Card
- Out of State Driver's License ( with Photo)
- Resident Alien Card ( With Photo)
- Any valid school identification that has a photo
- All visitors are subject to search before being allowed to visit in order to control contraband into the facility.
- Any visitor that does not comply wit hthese visiting rules will have their visit denied and/or terminated
- Personal visits are subject to monitoring at any time
- All visitors must conform to the following dress code or they will not be allowed to visit:
- All visitors shall be required to wear a shirt and shoes
- All visitors shall wear clothing that will not offend or provoke any person(s)
- No see through, middriff, tank tops or sleeves cut off
- No short shorts, excessively short skirts or dresses with excessive high slits
- At no time are visitors allowed to wear hats within the facility