An appointment is required to retrieve your property. Property will not be available for pick up without an appointment with Evidence.
Evidence is returned when:
- The case is closed through the courts
- You have been notified it can be returned by an investigator
- You have recieved a post card with a notice to pick up your property
- ***Firearms surrendered due to an Order to Surrender are required to be approved by the Court Commissioner after a hearing.***
- Parents of children under 18 who own the property do not need authorization
- Contact Evidence (920)448-4261 to set up a time to retrieve your property
- Fill out the online submission form and Evidence will contact you with a time to retrieve your property
Appointments are available Mondays and Wednesdays 8a-4p
Have you found property? Lost something?
Found Property Policy
Related: Evidence Return Request Form