Fingerprinting will be conducted by appointment only. Please call (920) 448-4230 Monday-Friday 8a-4p to schedule an appointment. Ensure you arrive on time for your appointment. Once you arrive at the Brown County Sheriff's Office, go to the Investigative Division (side door by solar panels) and check in with the Investigative Secretary.
Livescan prints (digital prints) are $10/card
- Note: We are not able to do Live Scan prints on other entitie's cards. These will be done with rolled ink.
- FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards printed on standard white paper stock.
- Rolled inked prints (required for some CA and FL licenses and Federal Background checks) are $15/card
- Note: These take longer to process
Please bring with you:
- A current driver's license
- Any paperwork required for the background check
- For prints required by the courts- you must bring your summons papers.
- Cash and check are accepted at the Investigative Division window on the south side of the building (by solar panels)
- Credit cards are accepted at the main Sheriff's Office window at the front of the building