Traffic Crash/Accident Report
- The Sheriff's Office distributes an information sheet at the crash/accident scene to assist in retrieving the crash/accident report.
- You will need the number written on that sheet to obtain a copy of the report.
- Most reports will be available 3-5 businesss days after the incident was reported.
- You may obtain a copy of the report in one of these ways:
- Click Here to enter the incident number or driver information
- Requests will be handled in the order that they were received.
- This may take up to 10 business days. Please do not send multiple requests as this will result in duplicate responses and fees.
- General Public can request for redacted reports online.
- Click Here to submit an online request.
- Attorney Firms, Insurance Agents, or other agencies requesting an unredacted report may submit a request using one of the following:
- Click here to email the request
- Fax: (920)448-4206
- Mail: 2684 Development Drive, Green Bay WI, 54311
- Records may be requested in person at the Sheriff's Office located at 2684 Development Drive, Green Bay WI 54311
- Please note: your request will be filled in the order that it was received.
- Redacted records may also be requested by calling the Sheriff's Office Records Division at (920)448-4200 (follow prompts)
- The Sheriff's Office does charge for services for the release of records. See the Fee Schedule for details.