March 14, 2022 - Mental Health First Aid Training
Become a Mental Health First Aider for Youth and/or Adults! Classes are FREE.
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illness and substance use disorders. This training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial support.
Why get trained?
- 1 in 5 people live with a mental health condition.
- 123 people die by suicide each day on average.
- 59.4% of Wisconsin Youth have experienced depression, anxiety, or self-harm in the past 12 months.
- Learn more about Adult Mental Health First Aid Training here.
- Learn more about Youth Mental Health First Aid Training here.