September 15, 2022 - 4-H Fall Forum: Register by 10/2!
2022 Fall Forum and Hall of Fame Celebration
Friday, November 4, 7:00 -11:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 5, 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. with activities to follow dinner
Sunday, November 6, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Hotel Mead & Conference Center, Wisconsin Rapids
Open to all youth in grades 7-13 and adult volunteers.
What is Fall Forum?
- Fall Forum is an opportunity for learning and networking for youth and adult volunteers.
- Sessions are interactive and provide practical ideas to use within a club, school, or community program.
- Youth and adults learn together!
- All participants will take great resources and inspiration home with them.
- This year’s forum offers over 25 educational workshops and over 15 different interactive learning stations.
- Jesse Horn, sport stacker, motivational speaker, and author, will provide the keynote address and an opportunity to try cup stacking on Friday night.
Fall Forum is planned by the Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council and county staff. The workshops and activities are led by teams of youth and adult volunteer leaders, county staff, and state specialists.
Youth and adults interested in applying for the Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council need to complete an application and submit it before Fall Forum. Both youth and adult applicants need a recommendation from the county 4-H Youth Development staff member. Applications and deadlines will be posted on the Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council web page.
How Do Participants Register?
- Registration is required for ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- Registration is open September 10 through October 2.
- No late registration or onsite registrations will be offered.
- During registration, participants choose Saturday AM and PM PM sessions.
IMPORTANT: Please read the registration instructions below and at https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/virtual-learning-community/vlceventreg/ before completing your registration!
- Re-enroll as a 4-H member in 4H Online for 2022-23 and complete or update your Health and Authorization Forms in 4H Online..
- Complete 4H Online application at https://v2.4honline.com/ by October 2, 2022.
- Send order confirmation along with payment (make check payable to: UW-Madison Extension; do NOT send cash) to: 4-H Fall Forum, 432 N. Lake St., Madison WI 53706.
- Your registration is NOT complete until we receive your payment and you have completed all of these steps.
This program is partially funded by the Wisconsin 4-H Foundation. This year we are offering multiple options. Fees are as follows:
Registration Fee Options: (includes meals, breaks, facility fees and supplies)
- $100 registration fee per person - Friday – Sunday (3 meals Saturday, 1 meal Sunday)
- $75 registration fee Saturday – (lunch and dinner)
- Single Occupancy - $100/night (adults only)
- Double Occupancy - $50/night (adults and family members only)
- Quad Occupancy - $35/night (adults, youth, or family members)
Contact Laura Pine, firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-262-1222, or Laura Huber, email@example.com or 715-421-8439