July 7, 2022 - Youth Talent Solicited for National Association of 4-H Youth Development Professionals Conference
The National Association of 4-H Youth Development Professionals is seeking 4-H youth member performers to attend and perform at the NAE4-HYDP National ConferenceWisconsin 4-H Youth Members can be nominated for various performance types, including vocal, instrumental, speaking, interpretive reading, and more. A committee of 4-H Educators will be selecting approximately 10 performances out of the nominations received.
The NAE4-HYDP National Conference will be on October 11-13, 2022 in Madison, WI at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center.
Performance Times During the Conference:
- Most performances will be the mornings from 8:15-8:30 a.m. before the general session for all participants.
- Piano, stringed instruments, or other “background” entertainment will play during the awards reception and program on Thursday, October 13th 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- More vibrant entertainment may be invited to play during the Welcome to Wisconsin event on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Nomination & Selection Timeline
- Nomations due by July 31, 2022
- Selections made August 1-5, 2022
- Invitations extended August 8, 2022
- Inviations must be accepted or declined within one week by August 15, 2022
- Final details communicated to performers in late August/early September
All nominations should be submitted through the following form: https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b145P3pXT3UePTo
Any questions can be directed to: Sarah Tarjeson at 920-459-5915 or email@example.com
Original Content: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/2022/06/23/4-h-youth-talent-solicited/