December 16, 2022 - 2023 Small Ruminant Webinars
The Small Ruminant webinar series, hosted by the UW-Madison Division of Extension, provides a research-driven view of popular sheep production issues that connect sheep and goat producers around the state. This series also connects producers to useful tools, techniques, and tricks of the trade & tips from the field.
Join this monthly webinar via Zoom at 7:30 PM CST on the second Wednesday of the month, January through April. See topics below! And access the flyer for more information here.
Register now at: go.wisc.edu/FarmReadyResearch
- January 11
- Getting little ones off to the right start: Tackling pregnancy toxemia and colostrum quality
- Robert Van Saun DVM, MS, Ph.D. PennState Extension Veterinarian
- February 8
- Weather the ups and downs with the UW-Madison Extension Sheep Operation Enterprise Budget
- Carolyn Ihde and Bill Halfman, UW-Madison Division of Extension Outreach Specialist
- March 8
- Preparation for a successful breeding season
- Dr. Justin Luther, Associate Professor, UW-River Falls
- April 12
- Grilling and eating lamb
- Cody Hiemke