September 25, 2020 - Fab Collab Creating Sea Creature at the Neville Public Museum
Bring the family and join the FAB COLLAB on Saturday, October 3, 2020 for a live outdoor sculpture build on the grounds of the Neville Public Museum. The Fab Collab (Fabrication Collaboration) will be building a large-scale sculpture of a sea creature!
Sculpture is art but so is the process of developing and creating sculpture. The Fab Collab maximizes on both qualities for an art engagement. Viewers will have the opportunity to watch the artists’ work as though they are in the artist's studio. The artists provide demonstrations on carpentry, metal fabrication, textiles, and mixed media assemblage. They are there to work as much as they are there to answer questions and explain their artistic process. Big thank you to The Neville Public Museum Foundation.
The Fab Collab is a group of regional fabricating artists who join forces and collaborate on designing and fabricating sculpture projects such as Dragon Slayer and the Griffin Walker for the On Broadway igNight Market. https://www.fabcollab.net/
Museum hours are 9am-5pm. Purchase tickets for your reserved visit one of these three easy ways. Visits are available within a two-week period from today’s date:
1. Buy online (strongly recommended) Buy Tickets Here
2. Call us at 920-448-7842 during Museum hours. Please have preferred visit dates and times in mind.
3. Purchase at the door. Entry is not guaranteed to those who walk up to purchase tickets due to limited capacity.
For your safety and the safety of our staff, the following protocols are in place:
- Face coverings are required to enter the Museum.
- Our housekeeping and guest services staff have been trained to keep public areas clean and disinfected before, during, and after your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the Museum.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet from other guests and staff.
- Number of guests is limited to ensure adequate space for physical distancing.