Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) Assessments
Brown County Health & Human Services Department's Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) Unit is the designated assessment facility for individuals who have been convicted of Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) violations.
General Eligibility: You must live in Brown County and have been ordered by the State of Wisconsin Court System or the Wisconsin Department of Transportation to complete an alcohol assessment and driver safety plan or received a citation for an OWI.
- To schedule your assessment appointment, please come in person to 3150 Gershwin Drive; Green Bay, WI 54311.
- A friend or family member CANNOT schedule for you. If you are under 18 years of age, you will be required to have a parent or legal guardian present for scheduling and for the assessment appointment.
- In order to schedule you will need to pay (in full) the assessment fee of $275. We can only accept Money Orders/Cashier Checks made payable to "Brown County Health & Human Services." No cash payments or personal checks can be accepted.
- You will be asked to fill out release forms as needed. We ask that you bring along your court order or order for assessment form from the Department of Transportation. Please bring identification with your driver's license number if available.
- Scheduling assessment appointments can be done: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm.
- The scheduling process takes approximately 15 minutes, and staff will be available to answer questions concerning this process.
- If your OWI occurred outside of Wisconsin, please call (920) 391-4720 for more information.
|Contact:||Intoxicated Driver Assessment
|Address:||3150 Gershwin Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311