A - D

All A - D E - H I - L M - P Q - T U - Z

Aging & Disability Resources
  - ADRC Community Cafe Dining Sites
Serving lunch at select locations in the community membership form required.
  - ADRC Homebound Meals
Weekday lunchtime delivery of meals for qualified homebound persons age 60 plus.  Application and pre-qualification required. 
  - Brain Check-Ups at the ADRC
A Brain Check-Up, also called a Memory Screen, is a short screening tool that can detect changes in memory and cognition.
  - Caregiver Services and Support Care4u Care4me
November is Caregiver Month  -   Sign up now for these great programs
ADRC staff are here to assist and support caregivers on their unique journey. 
  - Dementia
What is dementia? Whether you are concerned about your own memory or caring for a loved one with dementia, the ADRC provides information, services, and supports that can help you through this journey.
  - Health Care Coverage for Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities
Health care coverage options, coordination, and eligibility is very complicated for individuals and caregivers alike.  ADRC Benefit Specialists provide unbiased information and assistance in understanding and accessing health care coverage such as Medicare, Medicaid, Senior Care, and more.
  - Home Care for older Persons & Adults with Disabilities
Services brought into the home to provide you with the assistance you need to remain in your home.  Services range from simple household chores to skilled nursing procedures. 
  - Housing for Older Persons and Adults with Disabilities
Descriptions of the different types of housing to help you make an informed decision that fits your needs.  Explains the types of housing, location, contact information, who they serve, costs, services, funding sources if any. 
  - Medicare Health Care
ADRC Your Unbiased Medicare Expert
Medicare is complicated.  ADRC staff and specially trained volunteers are here to answer your questions and take the mystery out of Medicare.
  - Purple Angel - Dementia Friendly Business Training
Training businesses and organizations in our community how to recognize, communicate with, and create a more welcoming place for people with dementia and their caregivers.
  - Social Security
The Social Security Act of 1935 established a nationwide safety-net for seniors and persons with diabilities.  Rules for these benefit programs are complicated and complex.  ADRC is here to help.
  - Transportation Options for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities
Information about transportation options in Brown County for persons who do not drive.
  - Youth Transition from High School
Help navigating options and connection to services for youths with disabilities transitioning from school to adulthood.
Children & Youth
  - Behavioral Health - Child
Learn what resources are available to help children/adolescents and their families experiencing emotional disturbance, mental health, substance abuse, or co-occurring disorders.
  - Birth to 3 Program
Help is available if you are concerned that an infant or toddler may have developmental delays and disabilities.
  - Child Abuse Referral/Report
What to do if you believe a child, age 0-18, has been abused, neglected or is at risk.
  - Child Care Assistance (Wisconsin SHARES Program)
Program to assist low-income working families pay for child care.
  - Child Care Certification
Interested in becoming a family child care provider? It's easier than you think!
  - Child Labor Work Permits
How to obtain a minor work permit.
  - Child Support Application
Apply for Child Support Services as a parent or guardian
  - Child Support Online Account (CSOS)
  • Check your child support balances
  • Print child support payment history
  • Update your address and phone number with the child support agency
  • Print child support payment coupons
  - Children's Long Term Support
The Children's Long-Term Support (CLTS) Program helps children with disabilities and their families through supports and services that help children grow and live their best lives. CLTS is a home and community-based service waiver. 
  - Collaborative Co-Parenting
The Brown County Child Support Agency supports relationships between children and their parents by offering supportive services under the Access and Visitation Federal Grant.
  - ELEVATE Program
Elevate is an employment assessment and development program for payors of child support. Noncustodial parents who have a Brown County order and are unemployed or underemployed; able to work; and behind in meeting child support obligations are eligible.
  - Foster Parenting
Is being a foster parent for you? Every day foster parents help to save the lives of children who might not otherwise have a chance to learn and grow in a loving home environment.
  - Juvenile Court Services
A child involved in the Juvenile Justice System encounter a number of different people and agencies - Brown County's Youth Justice Team can help.
  - Kinship Care
Kinship Care is a term used to used to define a living arrangement where a minor child is residing with a relative.
  - Make a Child Support Payment Online
Ways to make a child support payment
  - Shelter Care (Youth)
 Learn about how Shelter Care, a non-secure facility for youth 10 - 17 years old.
  - Volunteer Services
Mission: To connect caring volunteers to vulnerable individuals and families with goals of promoting self-sufficiency, and enriching lives through support and encouragement.

The Volunteer Programs administered through the Brown County Health and Human Services Department are designed to complement and enhance the services provided to the community by our program units.

Our Volunteer Coordinators are also licensed Social Workers that follow industry standards for volunteer practices, which translates to a very professional experience for our volunteers.  All of our programs include orientation and training.
  - 211 Community Services Database
On-line searchable resource database listing nonprofit and government services.  Maintained through a partnership between United Way 211, ADRC of Brown County, and the Crisis Center. 
  - ACCESS Website and Application
The state of Wisconsin provides both a website and app to help you connect to programs for health, nutrition, child care and employment
  - Accident -Self Report
Report a vehichle accident where no officers responded on scene.
  - Accident Report Online Search
Accident reports are available online for calls taken by The Brown County Sheriff's Office
  - Addressing
The Planning Department issues addresses for new houses or structures planned to be built in the towns of Green Bay, Eaton, Pittsfield, New Denmark, Holland, and Glenmore.  All other municipalities in Brown County handle their own addressing and each individual community should be contacted when locating in municipalities other than the towns listed above.
  - Adult Protective Services
What to do if you believe an adult or elder at risk is experiencing abuse, neglect, self-neglect or financial exploitation.
  - Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Services
Learn what services are available to adults challenged by alcohol or other drug abuse

Sobriety / Sober Green Bay
  - Bay Lake Consortium Call Center
The Bay Lake Consortium Call Center provides a convenient way to report changes and obtain information
  - Beach Monitoring
The Environmental Health Laboratory Technicians test Brown County beaches from Memorial Day to Labor Day to ensure the health and safety of swimmers.
  - Behavioral Health - Adult
Help for adults with mental health issues who lack the resources to obtain services elsewhere in the community is available
  - Beyond Health -AND- Community Health Improvement Plan
The Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) is the result of a collaborative community effort to improve the health and wellness of Brown County. Beyond Health, the steering committee responsible for creating and implementing this plan includes representatives from local public health agencies, area health systems, and community agencies.  They then facilitate taskforces who develop and implement strategic plans to address each priority.
  - Birth Certificate
Statewide issuance of vital records allows any Register of Deeds office in the State of Wisconsin to issue Birth certificates from all Wisconsin counties from October 1, 1907 to present.
  - Boat Launch Permit - Brown County Annual Permit
Information on Brown County's annual boat launch permit.
  - Brown County Jail Inmate Programs
The Brown County Jail offers a number of different programs to incarcerated inmates. 
  - Business Licensing
The Environmental Health Unit licenses and inspects the safety of businesses of Brown County, including:
  • Retail food (restaurants, gas stations, mobile and transient food, convienence stores, grocery stores, etc.)
  • Lodging (hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts, and tourist rooming houses such as Airbnbs)
  • Pools (indoor and outdoor pools, water attractions, whirlpools, and exercise and therapy pools)
  • Campgrounds and Recreational/Educational Campgrounds
  • Body Art Establishments (tattoo and piercing shops)
  - Cadets - Sheriff's Youth Program
Brown County's youth program aimed at mentoring, training and preparing young men and women between 14-21 for a career in law enforcement
  - Car Seat Program
Brown County Public Health partners with the Center for Childhood Safety with funding from the Wisconsin Bureau of Transportation and Safety (BOTS).  Assistance is available for families who are unable to purchase a car seat at full price. The Center for Childhood Safety has appointments available to get all children's car seats checked by certified Car Seat Technicians. This free service is available for all residents of Brown County. 
  - Case Management
Case managers and adult consumers with mental illness work together to develop a treatment plan that best meets their mental health needs.
  - Certified Survey Map (CSM), Condominium & Plat Index
This is a compilation of information from Certified Survey Maps (CSM), Plats, and Condominium Plats recorded in the Brown County Register of Deeds office and is intended for reference purposes only.
  - Child Exchange Zone/Internet Purchase Exchange Location
Brown County Sheriff's Office provides a neutral locations for parental/custodial exchanges at two locations
  • Brown County Sheriff's Office 
    • 2684 Development Drive, Green Bay WI 54311
  • Village of Suamico Office 
    • 12781 Velp Ave, Green Bay WI 54313
These locations can also be used as a meeting place for internet purchase exchanges.
  - Citizen's Academy
Join the Sheriff's Office for a 10 week training course in numerous topics within the criminal justice field. 
  - Civil Ceremonies
To schedule a marriage with a Circuit Court Judge at the Courthouse, please call the civil ceremony line at (920) 448-4348 (If you receive voicemail, please leave a message and your call will be returned). 
  - Civil Process
Civil Process Division Deputies serve papers Monday through Friday from 12 noon – 8 p.m. 
  - Communicable Disease
The goal of communicable disease control is to reduce the risk of disease transmission through treatment, education and surveillance.
  - Community Support Program
A Community Support Program (CSP) is a coordinated care and treatment program which provides a range of treatment, rehabilitation, and support services through an identified treatment plan and qualified staff to ensure ongoing therapeutic involvement, individualized treatment, rehabilitation, and support services.  These programs are for people needing intensive monitoring in the community.
  - Counseling - Adult AODA
Outpatient Counseling is available for people who need an intensive program to help begin their recovery from alcohol and/or other drug addiction, but want to continue their normal activities such as work or education.
  - Courthouse Rental Application
Courthouse Rental Information.
  - D.A.R.E. Program
Drug Abuse Resistance Eductation (D.A.R.E) is a program that partners the Brown County Sheriff's Office and the school districts in Brown County to teach area 5th graders about the importance of a drug free life
  - DA's Limited English Proficiency (LEP)- Language Assistance
Language Assistance.
  • Free language assistance services are avaialbe to persons who do not speak, read, or write English fluently. The language Assistance Program is designed to help Limited English Proficient (LEP) members with their language needs. 
  - Death Certificate
Statewide issuance of vital records allows any Register of Deeds office in the State of Wisconsin to issue Death certificates from all Wisconsin counties from September 1, 2013 to present.
  - Divorce Certificate
Statewide issuance of vital records allows any Register of Deeds office in the State of Wisconsin to issue Divorce certificates from all Wisconsin counties if the Divorce occured in Wisconsin after January 1st, 2016.
  - Dog Licensing
How to obtain a dog license in Brown County.
  - Domestic Partnership
Click link for more information on applying for a copy of a Dometestic Partnership or Termination of Domestic Partnership.