Behavioral Health - Adult
The Brown County Health and Human Services Department provides comprehensive programming for adults with mental health issues who lack the resources to obtain services elsewhere in the community. Consumers work with a multi-disciplinary team to identify their needs and develop treatment plans that reduce the need for inpatient hospitalization and maintain the least restrictive living environment.
Individuals Seeking Services Must:
- Be residents of Brown County
- Have a mental health or mental health and substance use issue that requires treatment or intervention
- Have difficulty in obtaining services elsewhere**Certain Programs may require Medicaid enrollment
- Case Management Services
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) Program
- Substance Abuse Services
- Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic
- Psychiatric Inpatient Hospital
For Immediate, Life-threatening Emergency
Call 911 to request that police, fire or ambulance immediately respond to a life-threatening emergency.
For Crisis Services and Suicide Prevention
Call the Crisis Center at 920-436-8888.
|Contact:||Brown County Human Services