« Back

Business Licensing

Business Licensing
If you’re interested in opening a business, you may need a license from the Public Health department. Restaurants, bars (tavern), hotels, and food stands all require a license. Tourist rooming houses (like Airbnb), tattoo establishments, body piercing establishments, and pools all require a license as well. Talk to one of our Public Health Sanitarians for personalized answers on your licensing questions.

2021-2022 Fee Schedule
Public Swimming Pools License Information
Retail Cheese Curd Log for Non-Temperature Control Display 

Retail food and recreation inspection reports are available online and can be accessed here.

Contamination Plan Template 
This form is to be used as a template for a clean up plan in the case of someone vomiting or having a fecal accident onto surfaces in your food establishment. All food establishments are required to have these procedures onsite at all time for an employee to use in case a contamination event occurs. This plan must have specific actions employees must take to prevent the contamination and exposure of employees, consumers, food and other surfaces.
Contamination Plan Template-English
Contamination Plan Template-Spanish
Contamination Plan Template-Hmong



Contact:  Environmental Health Unit - Sanitarian
Phone: 920-448-6400 x5
Click here to email
Address:  2198 Glendale Ave, Green Bay WI, 54303