Collaborative Co-Parenting is an initiative to connect parents with the resources they need to be a positive and consistent presence in the lives of their children. Co-parenting can be challenging; let us help you take the first step toward improving the relationship with your co-parent, by sharing events and resources that can help you navigate the challenges of parenthood.
Contact us at 920-448-4090 for more information.
- Outreach, recruit and engage families and ensure they are served according to program guidelines.
- Establish close, lasting and trusting relationships with families to secure accurate information and an understanding of their needs over time in order to enhance the quality of parental involvement within the family unit.
- Assist families in identifying their needs, create effective case plans, arrange referrals and monitor progress.
- Do you have a court order indicating you have visitation with your child, but the other parent is not honoring the court order?
- Are you willing to work with the other parent to agree to a visitation schedule?
- Do you have visitation with your child but are unsure how to meet his or her needs?
- Do we work together when co-parenting?
- What are the important issues when raising children?
- Do I understand my child's needs?