Community Support Program
A Community Support Program (CSP) is a coordinated care and treatment program which provides a range of treatment, rehabilitation, and support services through an identified treatment plan and qualified staff to ensure ongoing therapeutic involvement, individualized treatment, rehabilitation, and support services. These programs are for people needing intensive monitoring in the community.
CSP has a multidisciplinary team consisting of case managers, mental health technicians, RNs and psychiatry dedicated to individuals enrolled in services. In addition, direct services are provided by CSP staff or in conjunction with staff from other funding sources.
Brown County has an internal CSP and also contracts with Villa Hope CSP in Green Bay.
Individuals seeking services must:
- Be residents of Brown County
- Have a chronic mental health diagnosis that requires repeated acute treatment or prolonged periods of institutional care
- Exhibits persistent disability or impairment in major areas of community living
- Be deemed eligible via the state-approved functional screen
- Needs assessment
- Medication monitoring and management
- Daily living skills supports
- Assistance obtaining:
- Services to meet physical and dental health needs
- Needed legal services
- Needed transportation services
- Financial support and money management services
- Living accommodations