COVID-19 creates a public health concern that will continue after the governor’s Safer at Home Order expires. In order to maintain the safety of the public and the staff at the Sheriff’s Office, we have changed our procedures for fingerprinting.
Fingerprinting will be conducted by appointment only. Please call (920) 448-4230 between 8A and 4P Monday –Thursday to schedule an appointment. Ensure you arrive on time for your appointment. Once you arrive at the Brown County Sheriff's Office, go to the Investigative Division (side door by solar panels) and check in with the Investigative Secretary.
Fingerprints cannot be taken at a social distance so please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. You will be asked if you are experiencing any symptoms and a temperature reading will be taken using a touchless thermometer. You will also be provided with a hand sanitizer to use prior to printing. The fingerprint technician will also wear a mask and the printing station will be sanitized between uses.
- Livescan prints (digital prints) are $10/card
- Note: We are no longer able to print on cards from outside entities. All fingerprints will be printed on the cards we provide you.
- FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards printed on standard white paper stock.
- Rolled inked prints (required for some CA and FL licenses and Federal Background checks) are $20/card
- Note: These take longer to process
Please bring with you:
- A current driver's license
- Any paperwork required for the background check
- For prints required by the courts- you must bring your summons papers.
- Cash and check are accepted at the Investigative Division window on the south side of the building (by solar panels)
- Credit cards are accepted at the main Sheriff's Office window at the front of the building