Fingerprinting occurs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1p-2p in the Brown County Sheriff's Office Investigative Division (side door by solar panels).
- Livescan prints (digital prints) are $10/card
- Note: We are no longer able to print on cards from outside entities. All fingerprints will be printed on the cards we provide you.
- FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards printed on standard white paper stock.
- Rolled inked prints (required for some CA and FL licenses and Federal Background checks) are $20/card
- Note: These take longer to process
Please bring with you:
- A current driver's license
- Any paperwork required for the background check
- For prints required by the courts- you must bring your summons papers.
- Cash and check are accepted at the Investigative Division window on the south side of the building (by solar panels)
- Credit cards are accepted at the main Sheriff's Office window at the front of the building