« Back

FoodShare / SNAP

woman holding basket of fresh vegetablesThe FoodShare program is an entitlement program to help people with limited money buy the food they need for good health. The amount of FoodShare benefits you will receive is based on income and household size. An interview is required in order to determine eligibilty for FoodShare, and may be done by telephone or in person.

Once you are determined to be eligible for the FoodShare program, you will receive a Wisconsin QUEST card. The card works much like a debit card to help you make food purchases.

Online Application
To apply for FoodShare online, please go to the State of Wisconsin's ACCESS website and click the Apply for Benefits in the middle of the page.

Telephone Application
To apply for FoodShare, or any other Economic Support benefit, by phone, please contact the Bay Lake Consortium at 1.888.794.5747.

In Person Application
To apply for FoodShare in person, please come to Brown County Health & Human Services, 111 N. Jefferson Street, Green Bay, WI 54301. The Economic Support Services area is located on the 2nd floor, and open Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. Some brief paperwork will need to be copleted, and then a client registration staff member will set up an appointment to meet with an eligibility worker.
Mailed Application
A paper application can be requested by calling 1.888.794.5747. The paper application can be returned via fax to 1.855.293.1822 or via mail to: CDPU; PO Box 5234, Janesville, WI 53547-5234.

To report a lost or stolen QUEST card, and request a replacement card, call EBT Services at 1.877.415.5164.

For more information on the FoodShare program, please visit the state of Wisconsin's Department of Health Services' webpage

If you suspect FoodShare fraud, be part of the solution - report today!
Contact:  Fraud Tip Line
Phone: 920.448.6378
Click here to email

Contact:  Bay Lake Consortium
Phone: 1.888.794.5747
Address:  111 N Jefferson St
Green Bay, WI 54301