Advance appointments are required to enter the research area. Genealogy hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Researchers must complete an "Application for In-Person Search" form prior to entry into the research area. Researchers must complete an application for each visit.
- Valid photo identification is required.
- Access is limited to no more than one user in the research area at one time.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the research area.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the research area.
- Taking pictures of vital records is prohibited.
- The use of personal photo copy machines, digital imaging devices, cameras, camera phones, cell phones and electronic tablets are prohibited.
The cost for certified and uncertified copies of Birth, Death and Marriage records is $20.00. A record application form will need to be completed for copies requested. Only those with a direct & tangible interest can obtain certified copies.
Request for additional information or verification of a record:
The cost for verification of information or additional information from a record is $7.00 per record. A record verification form will need to be completed for each record requiring verification or additional information.
Click here to email
|Address:||305 E. Walnut Street Room 260
Green Bay, WI 54301