Genealogy hours are: M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. **CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC**
Access to the research area is on first come, first serve basis. No appointments are taken.
- Researchers must complete an "Application for Records Search" form prior to their first entry into the research area. Researchers must complete a new form each year.
- Valid photo identification is required.
- You must register each day as you enter the research area.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the research area.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the research area.
- Taking pictures of vital records is prohibited.
- The use of personal photo copy machines, digital imaging devices, cameras, camera phones, cell phones and electronic tablets are prohibited.
The cost for certified and uncertified copies of Birth, Death and Marriage records is $20.00. An application form will need to be completed for copies requested. Only those with a direct & tangible interest can obtain certified copies.
Click here to email
|Address:||305 E. Walnut Street Room 260
Green Bay, WI 54301