« Back

Pesticide Applicator Test

Picture of Sprayer
Do you plan on using a Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) AND produce an agricultural commodity on your property or your employers property? If both those are correct, then you are a Private Applicator. Private Applicators can get certified in three categories, General Farm, Fruits Crops or Greenhouse & Nursery.  Click for more information on getting your PAT license.

Contact:  Liz Binversie - Agriculture Educator
Click here to email
Address:  STEM Innovation Center
2019 Technology Way
Room #113
Green Bay, WI 54311